Below is a list of capital renewal initiatives for which we received $24 million in state funding in May 2021. Each initiative consists of a list of projects and their approximate cost. The capital renewal projects were prioritized using the following criteria:
- Is this project critical for the building to operate and for people to have access?
- Will this project contribute to student, faculty and staff success?
- Are there other matching funds available for this project?
Improving Campus Access and Infrastructure - $4.9 million
- Owen Hall classroom and accessibility upgrade
- Community Hall Slope Phase 1
- Goss Stadium East Path of Travel Improvements
- Tebeau Hall Steam Line Replacement
Improving Fire and Life Safety Systems - $700,000
- Autzen House roof, ADA access, and fire and life safety systems
Improving Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Systems - $5.36 million
- LaSells Stewart HVAC and roof renewal
- Burt Hall CRAC system replacement
Improving Building Systems -$10.35 million
- Dryden Hall roof replacement
- Milam Hall roof replacement
- Valley Library roof replacement
- Rogers Hall elevator renewal (as part of Graf Hall Project)