Below is a list of capital renewal initiatives for which we received $6.6 million in E&G funding for FY23. The capital renewal projects ware prioritized using the following criteria:
- Is this project critical for the building to operate and for people to have access?
- Will this project contribute to student, faculty and staff success?
Are there other matching funds available for this project?
Building Renewal ($6.6M)
- Withycombe East Renovation - Dairy Processing Facility ($3M)
- Plageman Hall Renovation Design ($1M)
- Heat Plant/Benton Place Design ($2.5M)
Unrestricted Funds for State Capital Renewal ($1.5M)